Central Employment Exchange invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Superintendent, Intake Assistant, Vocational Instructor (Dress Making) and Store Superintendent. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 August 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 19 August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lauhl & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands or abroad: 25 August 2014
Name of the Posts
- Office Superintendent: 2 posts
- Intake Assistant: 1 post
- Vocational Instructor (Dress Making): 1 post
- Store Superintendent: 8 posts
Total No. of Posts: 12 Posts
- Office Superintendent: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-
- Intake Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Vocational Instructor (Dress Making): Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Store Superintendent: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Office Superintendent: Graduation in any subject.
- Intake Assistant: Graduation or its equivalent with Diploma in Social work or Guidance or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent with Diploma in Social work or Sociology.
- Vocational Instructor (Dress Making): 10th class or equivalent and national trade certificate or national apprenticeship certificate in appropriate trade
- Store Superintendent: Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor in Science.
- Office Superintendent: Candidates age should not be more than 35 years.
- Intake Assistant: Candidates age should be between 18-30 years.
- Vocational Instructor (Dress Making): Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
- Store Superintendent: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, proof of age and Category certificate etc. should be sent to the respective employment centers as mentioned below before 19 August 2014.
- Office Superintendent: The Director, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Teen Murti House, New Delhi.
- Intake Assistant: Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped, ATI Campus, Gill Road Ludhiana-141003.
- Vocational Instructor (Dress Making): Deputy Director (Rehab.) i/e Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped, 116, Lazerkovil Street, Duprayapet, Puducherry-605001.
- Store Superintendent: Headquarters Base Workshop Group EME Meerut Cantt-250001.