Central Excise, Kolkata- I Commissionerate, Kolkata invited applications from eligible candidates and meritorious Sports Persons, for filling up the following below mentioned post of ‘Tax Assistant’ for various sports disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 29 August 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Tax Assistant”
No. of Posts: 12 (Twelve).[Sports Discipline – Athletics, Table Tennis, Swimming,Tennis, Football, Basketball, Cricket, Boxing & Archery]
- Possess Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline from a recognized Board or University with knowledge of Computer and the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- Must have meritorious achievement in the particular sports discipline.
- Must represent Country in International Competition and State in National Competition, Inter- University Tournaments, State School Tournaments and National Awards in Physical Efficiency.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age Limit for the candidate should be Between 18 to 27 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Skill Test and may be the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. Sports Achievement Certificates, Discharge Certificate, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity etc. with a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Additional Commissioner (P&V), Central Excise, Kolkata-I Commissionerate, Kendriya Utpad Shulkh Bhavan, Room No. 102, 1st Floor, 180, Shantipally, Rajdanga, Main Road, Kolkata – 700 107” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.