Central Institute of Educational Technology (N.C.E.R.T.) invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Fellows (JPFs) 2013. The candidates eligible for the posts may attend walk-in-interview scheduled on 18 October 2013 at 9:30 AM. CIET is a constituent unit of NCERT. It came into existence in the year 1984 with the merger of Center for Educational Technology and Department of Teaching Aids. It is a premiere national institute of educational technology. Its major aim is to promote utilization of educational technologies viz. radio, TV, films, Satellite communications and cyber media either separately or in combinations.
- Date & Time of Interview: 18 October 2013 at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview: Joint Director’s Office, 2nd Floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016.
Name of Posts
- Jr. Project Fellows in ICT in Education: 2 Posts
- Jr. Project Fellows in Web design and online applications: 4 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Candidate age should be below 30 years.
- Age is relaxable for SC/ST and Female candidates by 5 year.
- Jr. Project Fellows in ICT in Education: Master Degree in Education or Psychology with 55% marks or equivalent grade and Experience in development of Research tools, data collection & analysis work with Working knowledge of Spread Sheet, Databases and SPSS.
- Jr. Project Fellows in Web design and online applications: Post Graduate or B.Tech. in Computer Science/ICT or M.Tech or MCA with 55% or equivalent Grade and skills in creation & maintenance of Website and Content Management System (Joomla, Drupal, Word Press etc.) with Experience of independently working on html, java scripts, CSS, in Windows and Linux operating system.
- Rs.14,000/- per month (consolidated) without NET
- Rs.16,000/- per month (consolidated) with NET
Candidates will be selected on the basis of skill test and interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can mail their Bio-data on or before 14 October 2013 to the email ID- email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview on 18 October 2013.
- Candidates need to report at 9.30 a.m. to the Assistant Programme Coordinator (APC), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110 016 with copies of original certificates and testimonials.