Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts against ‘Cultural Quota’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 07 October 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07 October 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- Tentative Date for Written Examination: 03 January 2015 (Saturday).
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Guitar Player”
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
2. Name of Post: “Drama Artist (Male)”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
Possess Matriculation Pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution. Candidate must have Professional qualification with the specialization in the concerned Profession.
- For Post 1: Having Experience in Music Arrangement and conduction of Orchestration.
- For Post 2: Having Experience in overall Theatrical Activities.
18 to 30 years
Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus the Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- Examination Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of “APO (RT), Central Railway, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Professional Certificate etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Assistant Personnel Officer (RT), Chief Personnel Officer’s Office, General Manager’s Office Building , 1st Floor, Chatrapti Shivaji Terminus Mumbai – 400 001” through Ordinary Post only on or before 22 October 2014.