Central Silk Board, Bangalore Notified Recruitment for 02 Posts of Director 2014
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Banglore invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Director in the Central Silk Board.
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Banglore invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Director in the Central Silk Board. The details of post and requisite qualification and other requirements are mentioned below. Central Silk Board promoting the development of Silk Industry by such measures as it thinks fit.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 07 February 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Director
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
A Doctorate degree in Entomology / Zoology / Agriculture / Botany / Sericulture or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University with a minimum of 12 years Research experience out of which 5 years should be in the capacity of Joint Director [now re-designated as Scientist- D] in the Pay Band PB-3 Rs.15600- 39100 + Grade pay of Rs.7600/- or equivalent.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Upper Age Limit for the candidate is below 53 years.
- Age relaxation upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC candidates.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB- 4 Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Applications in the prescribed format together with photocopies with regard to educational qualifications, age, experience, Disability Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities (Certificate issued by Medical Board) and Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC etc., should reach the Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, ‘Central Silk Board Complex’, Hosur Road, BTM Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068.
- A recent passport size photograph affix on the application form at the space provide
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.