CG Police Recruitment 2021: Online Application Process has been started at the official website of Chhattisgarh Police for recruitment to the post of Subedar, Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander. The candidates willing to apply for CG Police Recruitment can submit their applications at cgpolice.gov.in. The applications will be filled up till 31 October 2021. The candidates can access the online application link by scrolling down.
This recruitment is being done to recruit 975 vacancies of SI, Platoon & Subedar. The segregation of the above vacancies is given below. The candidates are advised to go through the above article to know the eligibility, educational qualification, salary and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 October 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 31 October 2021
CG Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Subedar - 58 Posts
- Sub Inspector - 577 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch) - 69 Posts
- Platoon Commander - 247 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh)- 6 posts
- Sub Inspector (document under question) - 3 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Computer) - 6 posts
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications) - 9 Posts
CG Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Subedar, Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander - Graduation
- Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh), Sub Inspector (document under question) - Graduation (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry).
- Sub Inspector (Computer) - BCA/ B.Sc (Computer)
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications) - Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engg).
- CG Police Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 21 to 34 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Apply Online - activated
How to apply for CG Police Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit their applications through the online mode on or before 31 October 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
CG Police Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline