CIPET Recruitment 2020: 70 Vacancies for Technical & Non-Technical Posts, Apply by 13 April
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at cipet.gov.in. Check details here.
CIPET Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) is hiring candidates on Technical & Non-Technical Posts under Department of Chemicals &Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt.of India. Interested candidates can apply for CIPET Recruitment on or before 13 April 2020.
- Last date for submission of application for CIPET Recruitment 2020: 13 April 2020
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- IPT Jaipur – 7 Posts
- IPT Kochi – 3 Posts
- IPT Bhubaneswar – 18 Posts
- IPT Chennai – 11 Posts
- IPT Ahmedabad 1 – 2 Posts
- IPT Lucknow – 29 Posts
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor Grade-III/II - M.E. /M.Tech. in Mechanical/Chemical/Manufacturing/Production Engineering/Plastics/Polymer Technology/Plastics Engineering/CAD-CAM or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor Grade-I- PhD with Full-time 1st Class M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical/Chemical/Manufacturing/Production Engineering/Plastics/Polymer Technology/Plastics Engineering/CAD-CAM or equivalent.
- Placement & Customer Relations Officer - B.E./B.Tech./MBA with 3 years relevant post qualification experience in Recruitment/Training
- Asst. Placement Officer - B.E./B.Tech /MBA with 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience in Recruitment/Training.
- Laboratory Instructor - Graduate in relevant Subject (Chemistry/Physics/Electrical & Electronics)/Full time 3 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Physical Training Instructor - Graduate degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) with 01-year relevant post qualification experience.
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online for CIPET Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 13 April 2020.