Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for recruitment to the post of Call Centre Manager and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can appear in the Walk in Interview on 28 June 2018.
Walk in Interview Date: 28 June 2018
Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details:
- Call Centre Manager – 01 Post
- Call Centre Executive – 04 Posts
- Documentation Support Executive - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Call Centre Manager and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Call Centre Manager: Possess Degree/ Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 03 years of experience.
- Call Centre Executive: Possess Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics Communication.
- Documentation Support Executive: Possess Diploma in Commercial Practice.
How to Apply for CMD Call Centre Manager and Other Posts
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 28 June 2018 (Thursday) from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the office of the Centre for Management Development, CV Raman Pillai Road, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 014.