Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee, Manager, Assistant Manager & Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 28 June 2018
CMRL Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee- 25 Posts
- General Manager (Finance) -1 Post
- Structural Design Expert – 1 Post
- Architectural Expert – 2 Posts
- MEP Expert – 1 Post
- Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Track) – 2 Posts
- Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee, Manager, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- General Manager (Finance) - Must be a Graduate and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Structural Design Expert – M.Tech (Structure) with minimum 20 years of experience
- Architectural Expert – Bachelor Degree in Architecture with minimum 15 years of professional experience in relevant subject.
- MEP Expert – BE/B.Tech in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics
- Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Track) – s graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University
- Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or Cost Accountant and member of Institute of Cost Accountant of India with minimum 2 to 7 years of experience.
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to apply for CMRL Jobs 2018
Candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the General Manager (Hr), Chennai Metro Rail Limited Cmrl Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai - 600 107 on or before 28 June 2018.