Cochin Port Trust invited application for recruitment to the post of Marine Engineer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk in interview from 12 August 2013 to 16 August 2013. Cochin Port is a major port on the Arabian Sea – Indian Ocean sea-route and is one of the largest ports in India. The port is governed by the Cochin Port Trust (CPT), a government of India establishment. The modern port was established in 1926 and has completed 86 years of active service.
- Opening date of Interview: 12 August 2013
- Closing date of Interview: 16 August 2013
- Time of Interview: Between 10.00.AM and 5.00 PM
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the posts: Marine Engineer
Total No of posts: 09
- Candidate’s age should be below 40 years.
- Age relaxation is permissible as per Govt Rules.
- MOT 1st class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.
- 1 years post qualification experience as Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29100-54500/- Per Month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can attend walk in interview along with their CV, original certificates & testimonials, attested copies of all relevant certificates, NOC from present employer (if any) held in the Office of Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Kerala from 12 August 2013 to 16 August 2013 between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM.