Cochin Shipyard Limited Notified Recruitment for 312 Various Posts 2014
Cochin Shipyard Limited invited applications for recruitment of 312 various Tradesmen for appointment on contract basis as Fabrication/Outfit Assistants and Crane Operator.
Cochin Shipyard Limited invited applications for recruitment of 312 various Tradesmen for appointment on contract basis as Fabrication/Outfit Assistants and Crane Operator (EOT Crane)/General fabricator/Outfitter/Crane Operator (EOT). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 July 2014.
Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. CSL is the largest ship building and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 2 July 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 12 July 2014
- Tentative date for Interview and Practical Test: 20 July 2014
Details of Posts:
1. Sheet Metal Worker: 132 Posts
2. Welder: 21 Posts
3. Fitter Pipe (Plumber): 97 Posts
4. Diesel Mechanic: 22 Posts
5. Instrument Mechanic: 9 Posts
6. Electrician: 8 Posts
7. Electronic Mechanic: 2 Posts
8. Shipwright Wood: 2 Posts
9. Painter: 15 Posts
10. Crane Operator (EOT Cranes): 4 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 312
- Fabrication/Outfit Assistant/Crane Operator: Consolidated pay of Rs.14000/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4200/- pm.
- General Fabricators/General Outfitter/General Crane Operator: Consolidated pay of Rs. 12000/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.3500/- pm.
Candidate must possess SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in operating EOT cranes in a Shipyard or Engineering Company.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years as on 1 June 2014.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years, 3 years for post reserved for OBC and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview and practical test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through www.cochinshipyard.com on or before 12 July 2014.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to bring online application print out, 2 copies of recent passport size photographs, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, identity, address proof etc and attested copies of all certificates at the time of interview only.