- Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of all the candidates will be published on the website, www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently the final result along with the Merit List will be published which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
- Applicants seeking any clarifications with regard to provisional answer keys have to write to COMEDK (Ref: Annexure - II for format), clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures in a prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should reach to COMEDK office by speed post / courier along with a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) per clarification, drawn in favour of ‘COMEDK’, payable at Bangalore.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in total after the COMEDK UGET-2015 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in calendar of events will not be entertained.
- Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final Answer Keys and subsequent Final Scores and the Rank list.
- Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by thecommittee shall be final and binding on all. No further claims will be considered by COMEDK after the last date, as indicated above.
The test results will be published in two stages:
- Test Score Publication
- Final Merit/Rank List Publishing
The final merit / rank list is generated based on the scores in the entrance test.
Candidates who have applied for Medical /Dental stream will not be eligible for a rank if they have not secured 50% marks in English paper in the COMEDK Entrance Examination (40% in case of SC/ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka)
- Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answers) in 1) Physics, 2) Mathematics and 3) Chemistry
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
- The Final Merit / Rank List will be sent to the Regulatory Authorities. The Rank Card and the Rank List will be made available in the COMEDK website, www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events.
COMEDK UGET-2015 Exam Pattern
How to apply for COMEDK UGET -2015
Courses offered through COMEDK UGET-2015