It is a guide from Jagran Josh for the candidate applying for the COMEDK UGET-2015. For taking admission in the colleges under COMEDK, candidates have to apply online through the official website of COMEDK. Check the step by step guidelines given below to apply for the COMEDK UGET-2015.
Before filling application form:
- Candidates must keep the DD ready.
- They must keep the class 10th details.
- Candidates must remember to get the attestation done for the online study certificate printed along with the Application form.
- The attestation must be by the head of the institute studying in or last studied in.
- Details of the candidate must be mentioned on the reverse of the DD.
Filling up of COMEDK UGET-2015 Online Application Form
1. Applicant Details:
- Name of the Applicant: as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet
- Date of Birth: in DD/MM/YYYY format only as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet
- Parent's Annual Income:
- Father’s Name: as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet
- Mother’s Name: as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet
- Course Applying for: B.E
- Test Location Choice: Bangalore/Tumkur/Mysore regions
- Nationality: Indian.
- Belongs to: type of Domicile (Karnataka / Non-Karnataka)
- By Birth/Domicile: Only for Karnataka Candidates
2. Category Details:
- Category: GM / SC / ST / OBC
- If OBC: CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 2B, CAT 3A and CAT 3B.
- Minority Status: For Karnataka (By Birth / Domicile) Candidates; Yes for Religious (Christian) or Linguistic (Telugu / Tulu / Konkani) Else No
- For Non-Karnataka Candidates: Yes for Religious (Christian) or NO
- Linguistic Minority: Tulu / Telugu / Konkani (Applicable to Karnataka Candidates only)
- Religious Minority:
- Address: Permanent address and also the address for correspondence
- Note: Please use blank spaces to separate words. Do not mention your City, State and Pin code in the address field.
- City: Select the city from the list. Candidates who do not belong to the cities in the list must choose “Others and fill their city name.
- State Select the State from the list. State should be same as in address
- Pin Code: Write your PIN code
- Phone No:
- Mobile No: Use zero before STD code. Do not leave blank spaces between STD code and Phone No.
- Note: Either Phone No or Mobile No is mandatory
- Email-ID (Mandatory):
4. Academic Details:
- Name of the Institution last studied: should be same as per the online study certificate issued by the concerned Head of the Institution last studied (as prescribed by COMEDK).
- Place of the Institution last studied:
- Enter the Place of the Institution last Studied:
- Year of passing:
- Number of Attempt in COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam:
5. Payment Details:
- DD No.: Enter the six-digit DD number drawn from nationalized bank. Demand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized banks in favour of "COMEDK" payable at Bangalore.
- DD Date: DD/MM/YYYY format only.
- Drawee Bank: Select the drawee bank from the list. (Only Nationalized Banks) check Annexure in the brochure
- Important: Candidates must submit the Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2014 and note the 6 digit Application No to safe keep.
- Candidates must also take the printout of the online study certificate to be sent with the COMEDK application Form
- Signatures of the candidates and a parent /guardian are mandatory in the space provided along with the Date and Place.
- The left forefinger impression has to be placed in the space provided.
- Important: Any application form without the signature and left forefinger impressions of the candidate and signature of the parent/guardian is liable to be rejected, without further correspondence.
7. Submission of COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form:
- Candidates need to paste a recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided.
- Candidates also need to paste a photograph on the online study certificate also.
- Note: Make sure to have identical photographs of the one used in the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form for Counselling and Admission purposes.
- The Online Study Certificate needs to be attested by the by the head of the institution last studied.
- Documents to be submitted along with the Printed Copy of COMEDK UGET-2015 Online Application Form:
- Demand Draft: Application number, applicant’s name & contact number to be mentioned on the reverse of the DD.
- Online Study Certificate: a system generated certificate which will be printed along with the Application form duly attested by the head of the institute last studied in along with a recent photograph pasted.
- Photocopy of SSLC/Class X Marks Sheet or School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Photocopy of Category/Minority Certificate (if applicable).