CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 25 November 2014. The Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee, a constituent unit of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi is a premiere Institute in the area of Building Science & Technology and has been vested with the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 25 November 2014
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
- Electrical Engineering: 2
- Electronics Engineering: 1
- Computer Science: 1
- Geology: 1
- Instrumentation: 2
- Civil Engineering: 3
- Chemistry: 5
Total No. of Posts: 15
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200
- Electrical Engineering: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering: Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Science: Diploma in Computer Science.
- Geology: BSc in Science.
- Instrumentation: Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Civil Engineering: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Chemistry: BSc in Science.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 25 November 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of DIRECTOR, CBRI payable at Roorkee.
- SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format by download the ‘Application Form’ and ‘Synopsis Form’ from website www.cbri.res.in
- Application form duly signed and ‘Synopsis Form’ along with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all testimonials/certificates/marks sheets in support of qualification, experience, date of birth etc. and application fee should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed Application for the post of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (POST No.__) to the Administrative Officer, Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee- 247667 so as to reach on or Before 25 November 2014.
- Candidates applying for more than one post need to submit separate Application Form for each post indicating the Post No. of the Post and the hard copy (s) of each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft on account of application Fee.