CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute invited applications from NET/GATE qualified candidates for Recruitment to the posts of Project Fellow, Project Assistant Level II, Project Assistant Level III and Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the posts may attend the walk-in-interview scheduled on 27 September 2013 at 10.00 AM in this Institute. Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The Institute was opened by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1956. It is situated at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 27 September 2013 at 10.00 AM
Name of the Posts:
- Project Fellow
- Project Assistant Level II
- Project Assistant Level III
- Research Associate
Total No. of the Posts: 09(UR)
- Project Fellow: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 27 September 2013.
- Project Assistant Level II: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 27 September 2013.
- Project Assistant Level III: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 27 September 2013.
- Research Associate: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 27 September 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
M.Sc Chemistry in Physical / Inorganic / Organic / Analytical / Materials / Industrial / Polymer / General / Equivalent with Chemistry as the main subject at Masters Level.
- Project Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- + HRA
- Project Assistant Level II: Rs.14,000/- (consolidated), Rs.12,000/- (consolidated)
- Project Assistant Level III: Rs.16,000/- (consolidated), Rs.14,000/- (consolidated)
- Research Associate: Rs.22,000/- (consolidated)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may attend walk in interview on 27 September 2013 at 10.00 AM in the institute along with application in the prescribed format giving particulars of (1) Full name and contact details including e-mail and telephone (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) (4) Research publications (5) Community certificate together with the Xerox copies of certificates/testimonials etc. Candidate should also bring Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet (s) in support of educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth, experience, testimonials, caste etc. mentioned in application. In case employed in a government/semi-government or autonomous organization, No Objection Certificate from your present employer must be produced at the time of interview.