CSIR – Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), Kolkata will conduct the Walk –in- Interview for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 21 January 2015 (Monday) at 11.00 AM.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview : 21 January 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Posts / No. of Posts :
- Project Officer (Analytics): 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Management Facilitators: 01 Post
Qualification must be from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Candidates Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Sociology/ Rural Development
- For Post 2: Candidates Possess High School or equivalent with knowledge of Computers.
- For Post 3: Candidates Possess Bachelor’s Degree (B. Sc. Or BBA) in the relevant field.
Age Limit for the candidate should as on 01 November 2014 and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
- For Post 1: 35 years.
- For Post 2: 28 years.
- For Post 3: 30 years.
Candidate will get Consolidated Salary Per Month
- For Post 1: Rs. 50,000/-.
- For Post 2: Rs. 10,000/-.
- For Post 3: Rs. 20,000/-.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 19 January 2015 (Saturday) at 11:00 AM at Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), 196, Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700 032 with the filled in application form in prescribed format along with complete Bio- data, original documents and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph (if reqd.)