CSIR- IIIM Jobs Notification: CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can appear in the Walk-In-Interview on 25 July 2018.
Advertisement No: 09/2018
Walk-In-Interview: 25 July 2018
CSIR- IIIM, Jammu Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant II– 03 Posts
- Project Assistant I – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant II: Possess M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Botany with 55% Marks.
- Project Assistant I: B. Sc. Agriculture/Horticulture/ Diploma in agriculture (3 year duration) with at least 55% marks.
- Project Assistant- I - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 year duration) with at least 55% marks.
- Project Assistant- I - BCA/Diploma in Computer Engineering/IT (3 year duration) with at least 55% marks.
Age Limit for Project Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant II– 30 years
- Project Assistant I – 28 years (Reservation for Reserved Categories as per norms)
Selection Process for Project Assistant Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk –in- Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Project Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 25 July 2018 at 10:00 AM onwards in the Conference Hall, CSIR- IIIM Branch, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar – 190005 (J&K). Candidates have to submit the filled- in application for the said post in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and recent photograph on the day of Interview. Candidates have to bring original documents as required for verification.