CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine Jobs Notification: CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine invited applications for the post of Project Assistant –I, II and III. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interview on 26 February 2019.
Advertisement No.: 05/2019
- Walk-In-Interview -26 February 2019
CSIR-IIIM Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant –I-03 Posts
- Project Assistant-II-03 Posts
- Project Assistant-III- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant –I, II and III Posts
- Project Assistant –I- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject with at least 55% marks.
- Project Assistant-II- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry/Natural Products Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry OR B. Pharma with at least 55% marks.
- Project Assistant-III- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Natural Products Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Applied Chemistry with at least 55% marks plus 2 years of experience. OR M. Pharma with at least 55% marks.
Age Limit for Project Assistant-I Post Job- 28 Years
Age Limit for Project Assistant-II Post Job -30 Years
Age Limit for Project Assistant-II Post Job -35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Project Assistant –I, II and III Posts Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and Walk-In-Interview on 26 February 2019 at 10:30 AM at Board Room, CSIR-IIIM, Canal Road, Jammu – 180001 (J&K) along with the documents.