CSIR - National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) invited applications for placement in 6 technical posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 27 April 2015.
Last date for submission of online application forms: 20 April 2015
Last date for submission of printed & signed application forms: 27 April 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 06
- Technical Assistant Group- III, Grade (1): 5
- Senior Technical Officer(1); Group-III, Grade (4): 1
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Assistant: Candidate should have First Class Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering of at least three years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- Senior Technical Officer: Candidate should have First class degree in science (B.Sc.) followed with M.Lib Science with minimum 55% marks from the Government approved University plus minimum of two years relevant experience after acquiring Master degree.
- Age limit (as on 20 April 2015)
- Technical Assistant: 28 years
- Senior Technical Officer: 35 years
Scale of Pay
- Technical Assistant: PB2: Rs. 9300- 34800/- Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
- Senior Technical Officer: PB3: Rs 15600- 39100 /- Grade Pay: Rs 5400/-
How to Apply Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through the website http://www.nio.org and send the print copy of the computer generated online submitted application duly signed and accompanied by attested copies of the birth certificate, education qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates, testimonials, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favor of "Director, NIO" payable at any branches in Goa in an envelope super-scribed "Application for the post of __________________" by post to “The Controller of Administration, National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula, Goa before 27 April, 2015