CSIR National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR - NIO), Goa invited applications for the post of Project Assistant II and Project Assistant III. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on the below mentioned schedule.
- Interview Date for Project Assistant II (Structure of microbial communities of the reef building coral Porites lutea, pathogenesis and differential coral immune gene expression in the context of changing environmental quality ) - 26 March 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Interview Date for Project Assistant II (Modeling the surface layer temperature inversions in the northern Indian Ocean ) - 27 March 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Interview Date for Project Assistant III - 02 April 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Registration time : From 9:15 AM to 10:00 AM
NIO Goa Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Project Assistant II - 3 Posts
- Project Assistant III - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Assistant II - M.Sc Microbiology / Biochemistry or M.Tech Biotechnology OR M.Sc Climate Change Adaptation / Climate Change Policy / Environmental Science
- Project Assistant III - M.Sc. Geology with minimum 2 years of research experience in processing, picking and identification of foraminifera.
- PA-II - 30 Years
- PA-III - 35 years
How to Apply for NIO Goa Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may walk in for the interview at 'NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004' on scheduled date and time.