CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 11 July 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: REC.75/2016
Last Date of Application: 11 July 2016
CSIR-CFTRI Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CFTRI JRF & Research Associate post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: PhD in science with specialization in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology with good academic records with 3 to 8 years research experience molecular biology from reputed national/international labs.
- Junior Research Fellow: MSc in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology with good academic records and should have been qualified in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or GATE qualified in M. Tech. in Industrial Biotechnology/Industrial Microbiology/Biotechnology with valid score card.
Age limit for CSIR-CFTRI JRF & Research Associate post:
- Research Associate: Should not exceed 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Should not exceed 28 years
Selection Process for CSIR-CFTRI JRF & Research Associate post:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-CFTRI JRF & Research Associate post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Dr. Anu Appaiah, Principal Scientist, Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Last date of receipt of application is 11 July 2016.