CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) invited applications for the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow, Project Fellow and Project Assistant Level- I. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 9 & 10 March 2016.
Date of Interview: 9 & 10 March 2016
CSIR-IHBT Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow: 1 Post
- Project Fellow: 3 Posts
- Project Assistant Level- I: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Fellow & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: PhD in Botany or Forestry or Environmental Science or Ecology.
- Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow: MSc in Botany or Forestry or Environmental Science or Ecology with 55 % marks and CSIR- UGC-NET/LS qualified.
- Project Fellow: MSc in any branch of Agriculture or Botany or Environmental Science or Horticulture or Medicinal & Aromatic Plants or Biotechnology or Life Sciences with 55 % marks.
- Project Assistant Level- I: BSc in Medical or Horticulture or Forestry or Agriculture.
- Maximum 35 years for Research Associate post.
- Maximum 28 years for remaining posts.
How to Apply for CSIR-IHBT Project Fellow & Other Posts 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with attested photocopies of testimonials of their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category, etc. on 9 & 10 March 2016 at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur, Distt.: Kangra (H.P.).