CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology notified recruitment for Sr. Scientist & Scientis
CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology invited application for recruitment to the post of Sr. Scientist & Scientist 2013.
CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology invited application for recruitment to the post of Sr. Scientist & Scientist 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 October 2013. The CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur is one of the National Institute under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research which is an Autonomous Body. It is located on 250 acres of land with the backdrop of snow-covered peaks of Dhauladhar Range in salubrious climate. The Institute is engaged in research and technology development programmes for sustainable management of bioresources of the Himalayas.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 7 October 2013
- Name of the post: Sr. Scientist/Scientist
- Total No. of Vacancies: 8
- Sr. Scientist: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 37 years as on 7 October 2013.
- Scientist: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 7 October 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Sr. Scientist: Ph.D. (Science) with 2 years experience or PhD. (Engg.)/M.E./M.Tech. with 3 years experience
- Scientist: Ph.D (Science/Engg.) Submitted or M.E./M.Tech.
- General and OBC categories Candidates must submit Demand draft of Rs.100 drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of “Director, CSIR- IHBT" payable at Palampur (Himachal Pradesh) SBI-Bank Code No. 03632.
SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR employees/Abroad Candidates are exempt from payment of application fee.
- Senior Scientist: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.7600
- Scientist: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6600
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in website.
- Application Form can be download from the Institute website: www.ihbt.res.in or from the office of Administrative Officer, CSIR-I.H.B.T.,Palampur-176 061 (Himachal Pradesh) by sending a requisition along with a Self-Addressed Stamped envelope (27 cms x 10 cms) bearing postal stamp of RS.101-by 30 September 2013.
The application duly accompanied by attested copies of the Degree Certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, PWD Certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed at the appropriate place on the application proforma together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code )" to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Post Box No. 06, Palampur 176061(H.P.) by Registered Post/Speed Post before 7 October 2013.