CSIR-SERC Notified Recruitment for Scientist & Sr. Scientist 2014
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist and Senior Scientist.
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist and Senior Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 26 May 2014. CSIR-SERC is one of the national laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India. CSIR-SERC has built-up excellent facilities and expertise for the analysis, design and testing of structures and structural components. It acts as a clearing house for the latest available knowledge and develops know-how on design and construction of all types of structure.
- Last Date for online Application forms: 26 May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 6 June 2014
Name of the posts
- Scientist: 6 posts
- Senior Scientist: 2 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 8 Posts
- Scientist: Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600/-
- Senior Scientist: Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600/-
- Scientist: PhD in concerned discipline and ME. /M.Tech or equivalent qualification.
- Senior Scientist: PhD in structural engineering.
- Scientist: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 26 May 2014.
- Senior Scientist: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 37 years as on 26 May 2014.
- General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Demand draft of Rs.100 drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of the Director, CSIR-SERC, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/PH (PWD)/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test / interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website before 26 May 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be considered.
- This computer generated application (Print‐out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft should be sent to the CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION, CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE, CSIR CAMPUS, POST BAG NO.8287, CSIR Road, TARAMANI P.O. CHENNAI 60013 on or before 6 June 2014.
- Candidate should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.