Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd. (CSPHCL), Raipur invited ONLINE applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of ‘Junior Engineer (T&D)/ (Civil) Trainee’. Selected candidates shall undergo the Training of 12 Months. The candidates eligible for the post may apply Online on or before 09December 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 November 2014.
- Closing Date for Step – I of Online Registration: 01 December 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- Last Date for Depositing Examination Fee: 05 December 2014.
- Closing Date for Step – II of Online Registration: 09 December 2014 by 06.00 PM.
Details of Posts
Junior Engineer (T&D)/ (Civil) Trainee: 132 (One Hundred Thirty Two).
Name of Discipline:
- Electrical (124).
- Information Technology (02).
- Computer Science (02).
- Civil (04)
Educational Qualification/ Experience:
Possess Three years Diploma inthe relevant disciplinefrom recognized University or Institutionwith a relevant working experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 19 to 35 years as on 03 November 2014and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the fixed Stipend of Rs. 12,775/- Per Month during Training period.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred only) (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates) in the form of Challan deposited in the any branch of State Bank of India.
- Departmental candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test, which will be conducted by the administration followed with the Verification of Documents.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the CSPHCL’s Website www.cseb.gov.inand also upload the recent Photograph and Signature on or before 09December 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.