CUTN Recruitment 2019 for Research Assistant, Research Assistant and Other Posts
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment for Research Assistant and Other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 October 2019.
CUTN Jobs 2019: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Research Assistant, Research Associate and Field Investigator. The University is going to conduct walk-in-interview for these posts. Interested candidates having requisite qualification for the posts can attend walk-in-interview on 21 October 2019.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 21 October 2019
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate/ Research Assistant: 01
- Field Investigator: 02
Educational Qualification for Research Assistant and Other Posts:
- Research Associate: Master of Arts (M.A.) with M.Phil/Ph.D./NET Exam qualified.
- Research Assistant: Phil/Ph.D./ Master of Arts (MA) degree from any recognized university.
- Field Investigator: Master of Arts (M.A.) degree from any recognized university. Candidates having knowledge of tamil language will be preferred.
Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month consolidated for Research Associate, Rs. 20,000/-per month for Research Assistant and Rs. 15,000/-per month for field investigator.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs 2019
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications can appear for walk-in-interview with filled application form along with all academic and experience certificates in original and their photo copies at Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work, School of Social Sciences & Humanities, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610005, Tamil Nadu on 21 October 2019.