Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) invited applications for the post of Deputy General Manager (Technical), Manager (Technical), Assistant Manager (Finance) and Technical Assistants. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 18 January 2016.
• Closing Date of online Application Forms: 18 January 2016
• Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 27 January 2016
DCIL Vacancy Details:
1. Deputy General Manager (Technical): 02 Posts
2. Manager (Technical): 03 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Finance): 03 Posts
4. Technical Assistants: 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DCIL Technical Assistant & Various Managers Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• Deputy General Manager (Technical): MEO Class-I/ Dredge Engineer Grade-I OR B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Mech. Marine Engineering or its equivalent from recognized university and should have experience on Vessels and handling vessel repairs, maintenance independently, ensure maintenance of vessels in a seaworthy condition, compliance of valid statutory and class certificates of vessels, meeting ISM/ISPS requirements of vessels.
• Manager (Technical): B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Mech Marine Engineering OR MEO Class I/II OR Dredge Engineer Grade I/II and should have experience in repairs and maintenance of vessels.
• Assistant Manager (Finance): CA/ICWAI and should have experience in Finance & Accounts dept/Function.
• Technical Assistants: B.E./B.Tech in Mech./Mech. Marine/Electrical/Electronics/ Production/Instrumentation/Civil Engineering.
• Deputy General Manager (Technical): Maximum 45 years
• Manager (Technical): Maximum 40 years
• Assistant Manager (Finance): Maximum 35 years
• Technical Assistants: Maximum 30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Procedure for DCIL Technical Assistant & Various Managers Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/G.D and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for DCIL Technical Assistant & Various Managers Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official Website: www.dredge-india.com and send the filled in application along with other necessary required documents to: the Dy. Manager (HR) (CM/IR), Dredging Corporation of India Limited, “Dredge House”, Port Area, Visakhapatnam-530 001 so as to reach on or before 27 January 2016.
Application Fee for DCIL Technical Assistant & Various Managers Jobs:
• General/OBC Category candidates: Rs.1000/-
• SC/ST and PwD candidates: Nil
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.