District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Lahaul & Spiti invited applications for the recruitment in District Emergency Operation Centre for DEO & Duty In-charge Supervisor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 March 2017.
Notification No. : /DDMA, for Various Positions
Last Date of Application: 5 March 2017
District Disaster Management Authority Vacancy Details
- Duty In-charge Supervisor ( 4 Posts )
- Data Entry operators ( 4 Posts )
Eligibility Criteria for DEO & Duty In-charge Supervisor Posts
- Duty In-charge Supervisor: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Proficiency in Local Languages. One Year Diploma in Computer.
- Data Entry Operator: 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized board or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language. Six Month Diploma in Computers.
- Duty In-charge Supervisor : Above 21 - Below 45 years
- Data Entry Operator : Above 18 Years - below 45 Years
How to Apply for the District Disaster Management Authority DEO & Duty In-charge Supervisor Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by downloading the form from www.hplahauispiti.nic.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the office of Disaster Management Authority, Deputy Commissioner Office, Lahaul and Spiti, Pin-175132 on or before last date of applying. For other details refer to the official notification.