Deccan Development Society Notified Recruitment for 10 various posts 2014
Deccan Development Society invited applications for recruitment to the post of Programme coordinator, SMS, Programme assistant and Jr. Stenographer in Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Zaheerabad, funded by the ICAR and managed by the Society.
Deccan Development Society invited applications for recruitment to the post of Programme coordinator, SMS, Programme assistant and Jr. Stenographer in Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Zaheerabad, funded by the ICAR and managed by the Society. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 July 2014.
Deccan Development Society is an Indian agri-based NGO in Medak district in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It works on various crop improvement programs and activities helping the local farmers.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 21 July 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. Programme Coordinator: 1 post
- Agronomy: 1 post
- Agril: 1 post
- Extension: 1 post
- Horticulture: 1 post
- Animal Husbandry: 1 post
- Plant Protection: 1 post
- Home Science: 1 post
3. Programme Assistants -Soil Science: 1 post
4. Jr. Stenographer: 1 post
Total No. of Post: 10
- Programme Coordinator: Rs.37400-67000 + RGP of Rs.9000/-
- SMS: Rs.15600-39100 + RGP of Rs.5400/-
- Programme Assistants -Soil Science: Rs.9300-34800 + RGP of Rs.4200/-
- Jr. Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200 + RGP of Rs.2400/-
- Programme Coordinator: Candidate should have Doctoral Degree in Agricultural Engineering or in relevant subject including basic science.
- SMS: Candidate should have Master Degree in relevant field or equivalent.
- Programme Assistants -Soil Science: Candidate should have Graduation Degree in Science or relevant field.
- Jr. Stenographer: Candidate should be 12th passed, Knowledge of Computer and Proficiency efficiency.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with photographs, attested copies of academic qualifications and work experience should be submitted by Post/Courier so as to reach The Director, Deccan Development Society (DDS), 101, Kishan Residency, Street No. 5, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500 016, A.P before 21 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.