Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Tezpur (Assam) invited applications for the Walk –in- Interview from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up various posts. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 25 November 2014 from 09:30 AM onwards at Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Tezpur (Assam) – 784 001.
- Date & Time of Walk – in - Interview: 25 November 2014
- Reporting Time : 09:30 AM.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Posts: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
2. Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
No. of Posts: 13
- For Posts 1 : Possess Ph.D. Degree in Life Science or equivalent from a recognized University and relevant work experience.
- For Posts 2 : Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Entomology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Organic Chemistry/ Agriculture or equivalent from a recognized University and relevant work experience.
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 : 35 years.
- For Post 2 : 28 years.
Candidate will get Stipend plus other allowances as per rules :
- For Post 1 : Rs. 24,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 : Rs. 16,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk -in- Interview on 25 November 2014 at 09:30 AM along with the application form in the prescribed format and the complete Bio- data and also the Original and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph.