Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019: High Court of Delhi invited online applications for filling up 45 Posts in Delhi Judicial Service through Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019.
Delhi Judicial Service Online Applications is starting from this Friday i.e. on 02 August 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Delhi Judicial Service 2019 Exam on or before 02 September.
Delhi Judicial Service 2019 exam will be conducted in two successive stages via Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Exam and Delhi Judicial Service Main Exam. Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 22 September 2019 (Sunday).
Candidates applying for the examination should fulfill the required eligibility criteria. The selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in objective type prelims exam followed by main exam and viva voce.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission - 02 August 2019at 10:00 AM
- Last Date of Online Application Submission - 02 September 2019at 11:00 PM
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 - 22 September 2019
Delhi Judicial Service 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 45
- General - 6 Posts
- SC - 12 Posts
- ST - 27 Posts
Delhi Judicial Service 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- He/She should be a citizen of India
- Practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961
- Not more than 32 years of age
Selection Procedure for Delhi Judicial Service 2019
Selection process will be consists of Objective Type Preliminary Examination, followed by Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for Viva voce.
How to Apply for Delhi Judicial Service 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website of High Court of Delhi via www.delhihighcourt.nic.in from 02 August to 02 September 2019.
Delhi Judicial Service 2019 Notification
Delhi Judicial Service 2019 Online Application Link
- For General Category - Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD - Rs 200/-