Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, General Services Organisation invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1991. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 April 2014. The Department of Atomic Energy is a department directly under the Prime Minister of India with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The department is responsible for nuclear technology, including nuclear power and research.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 21 April 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Name of the Trades:
- Electrician: 5
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle: 5
- Mechanic Diesel: 2
- Programming and System Administration Assistant: 3
- Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology): 1
- Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology): 1
- Gardner: 3
Total Number of Vacancies: 20
- Candidate’s age should be between 16-22 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
The candidate should be 10th/12th passed with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and ITI Certificate of two year duration in the relevant Trade.
The Person will be selected only on the basis of trade test/Viva voce test.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as available in the notification/website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of certificates & testimonials should be sent to the Administrative Officer-III, General Services Organisation, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District before 21 April 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of ___________" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.