MTS vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh
Department of Power, Arunachal Pradesh Jobs Notification: Department of Power, Arunachal Pradesh invited applications for the post of Draughtsman and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 March 2018.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 29 March 2018
Department of Power, Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Details
- Draughtsman – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) cum Computer Operator – 17 Posts
- Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) – 17 Posts
- Personal Assistant (PA) – 02 Posts
- Driver – 02 Posts
Also Visit:GK Quiz
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Draughtsman and Other Posts
- Draughtsman: Possess Matriculation Pass with Course (02 years) in Draughtsmanship or Diploma in Elect./ Mech. Engineering.
- LDC cum Computer Operator: Possess Higher Secondary Pass or equivalent with basic Knowledge of Computer Applications and a Typing Speed @35 w.p.m.
- Multi-tasking Staff (MTS): Possess Matriculation Pass or equivalent.
- Personal Assistant (PA): Possess Graduate Degree with Stenography Speed @80 w.p.m. and basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Driver: Possess Matriculation Pass or equivalent with valid Driving License of Light/ Heavy Motor Vehicle and 03 years of driving experience.
Age Limit - Between 18 to 30 years
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for Department of Power, Arunachal Pradesh Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the office of the Superintending Engineer (E), A.P Electrical Circle –I- Cum- Coord, Department of Power, A Sector, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh – 791110 on or before 29 March 2018.