Department of Posts, O/o the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle has invited applications for the recruitment of Postman/Mailguard Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 24 November 2018.
Notification Number - Rectt /X – 16/DR/2017-18
- Last Date of Online Application Submission - 24 November 2018
- Last Date for Printing Online Application - 30 November 2018
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment - 30 November 2018
Dept of Posts, West Bengal Circle Vacancy Details
Postman/Mailguard - 266 Posts
Pay Matrix Level III (Rs. 21,700/- – Rs. 36,100/-+ admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time).
Eligibility Criteria for Postman/Mailguard Posts
- 12th passed from a recognized Board
- Knowledge of local language of the concerned state or UT.
- The candidate should have studied local language at a least up to 10th standard
- Knowledge of working on computer
- Candidate should have a valid license of two wheeler or light motor vehicle. Persons with disability may be exempted from possession of license.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Postman/Mailguard Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of online Aptitude Test of the level of 10th class/matriculation
How to Apply for Dept of Posts, West Bengal Circle Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through www.pmgwbrecruit.in/drpmmgoct18/ on or before 24 November 2018.
- Application Form Registration - Rs. 100/- (plus Rs. 20/- for e payment commission) for all categories of applicants who have registered
- Examination Fee - The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories and Physically Impaired and Women Candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fee