Office of Deputy Director of Veterinary Services, Dantewada invited applications for recruitment to the post of Labour and other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 15 September 2017
Deputy Director of Veterinary Services, Dantewada Vacancy Details
- Goshala Incharge officer: 1 post
- Veterinary Assistant (Gazetted - Second Class): 1 post
- Laboratory technician: 1 post
- Tractor driver: 2 posts
- Labor: 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Labour and Other Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Criteria
- Goshala Incharge officer: 5 years experience in Gao Research /Research /Research Diploma or Diploma in Management.
- Veterinary Assistant (Gazetted - Second Class): BVsc. &AH Degree
- Laboratory technician: DMLT OR BMLT Course with Registration in CG paramedical council OR passed Paramedical course in pathology with registration in CG Paramedical Council.
- Tractor Driver: 8th pass; should have valid tractor driver license.
- Labor: 5th pass.
(Candidate can refer to detailed notification for more information.)
Age limit - 18 - 35 years
How to apply for Deputy Director of Veterinary Services, Dantewada, Labour and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format with the necessary documents to the Deputy Director's Office, Veterinary Services, District South Bastar, Dantewada Chhattisgarh on or before 15 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs