Delhi Financial Corporation (DFC) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant General Manager and Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 12 September 2016.
- Closing date of application: 12 September 2016
Delhi Financial Corporation Vacancy Details
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
- Manager (Technical): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): Candidate should possess CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) of a University Institute recognized by government.
- Manager (Technical): Degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Engineering from university/ institute recognized by Government with 03 years relevant post qualification administrative managerial or supervisory experience.
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Manager (Technical): Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Delhi Financial Corporation.
How to Apply for Delhi Financial Corporation Managerial 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with the relevant documents to The Chairman & Managing Director, Delhi Financial Corporation, and Plot No. 37-38, Pankha Road Institutional Area, D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058 on or before 12 September 2016.