DGR, Punjab Jobs Notification: Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab has invited applications for recruitment to the post of District e-Governance Coordinator and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 29 October 2018
Directorate of Governance Reforms Punjab Vacancy Details
- District e-Governance Coordinator – 22 Posts
- Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator – 22 Posts
- Technical Office Executive – 6 Posts
- Manager Technical – 1 Post
- Dot Net Developers– 1 Post
- Web developer– 1 Post
- Technical Executive– 1 Post
- Law Officer– 1 Post
- Office Manager– 1 Post
- Admin Assistant– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for District e-Governance Coordinator & Other Posts
- District e-Governance Coordinator, Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator– B.E/ B. Tech (preferably in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics & Communication) or MCA.
- Technical Office Executive – BE/B. Tech. (Computer Science/ECE/IT) or MCA from a recognized institute.
- Manager Technical – B.E./B. Tech in Information Technology (IT)/ Electronics and Communication (EC)/ Computer Science (CS) degree and MBA degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Dot Net Developers, Web developer– B.E. in IT or Computer Science/B. Tech. in IT or Computer Science/M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science/MCA from recognized university.
- Technical Executive– B.E./B. Tech in IT or Electronics and Communication (EC) or Computer Science (CS) from a recognized University.
- Law Officer– Minimum qualification will be Graduation in Law from a recognised Institute.
- Office Manager– B.E/ B. Tech (Computer Science/ECE/IT) with at least 70% marks & MBA from a recognized institute.
- Admin Assistant– Post Graduate degree in Management/Human Resource (HR)/ Commerce.
How to apply for Directorate of Governance Reforms Punjab Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 29 October 2018. Candidates can go through the below link of official notification for further details.