District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Yamunanagar invited application for the recruitment to the post of Clinical Psychologist & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application: 30 November2017
- Date for walk-in interview: 08 December 2017
District Health & Family Welfare Society Vacancy Details
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse: 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
- Community Nurse: 01 Post
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 01 Post
- Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Clinical Psychologist & Other Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: Candidate should possess Post Graduate degree in psychology or applied psychology and a master of Psychologist Philosophy in medical and social psychology or masters of Philosophy in mental health and social psychology obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training, approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Psychiatric Nurse: BSc in Nursing or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Nursing Nurse council of India and at least 2 years’ experience of working in psychiatry/mental Health institution/ hospital.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Post Graduate Degree awarded after completion of course of study of minimum Social two years in mental health or psychiatric social work.
- Community Nurse: Bsc Nursing from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: Graduation in any subject from a recognized university. Knowledge of windows based packages/applications.
- Case Registry Assistant: Higher Secondary and knowledge of windows based packages/applications.
Upper age limit for the post is 55 years.
Candidates have to submit a fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of Bank Draft in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Society Yamuna Nagar payable at Yamuna Nagar.
How to Apply for District Health & Family Welfare Society Clinical Psychologist & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Dy. Civil Surgeon, School Health, O/o Civil Surgeon, Yamunanagar, Pin-135001 on or before30November 2017.