Dibrugarh Univeristy Recruitment
Dibrugarh University invited applications for the post of Deputy Registrar, University Engineer, Security Officer, Librarian, Director of Physical Education and Sports, Estate Officer, Sports Officer, Medical Officer and Pharmacist. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 December 2017.
Advertisement Number - A-6/2017
Last Date of Application - 28 December 2017
Dibrugarh University Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 09
- Deputy Registrar - 01 Post
- University Engineer - 01 Post
- Security Officer - 01 Post
- Librarian - 01 Post
- Director of Physical Education and Sports - 01 Post
- Estate Officer - 01 Post
- Sports Officer - 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Contractual) - 01 Post
- Pharmacist (Contractual) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Security/Estate/Sports/Medical Officer, Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Deputy Registrar - M.Com with 55% marks or equivalent with 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor
- University Engineer - Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 5 years of experience as Assistant Executive Engineer
- Security Officer - Graduation with experience of commanding security personnel and knowledge of campus security management
- Librarian - Master Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with 55% marks and 13 years of experience as a Deputy Librarian or 18 years of experience as a College Librarian
- Director of Physical Education and Sports - Ph.D in Physical Education with 10 years of experience as University Deputy Director of Physical Education or 15 Years of experience as University Assistant Director
- Estate Officer - Master degree with 55% of the marks from any recognized University
- Sports Officer - Master's degree in Physical Education or a Master's degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks with a consistently good academic record.
- Medical Officer (Contractual) - MBBS from a recognized university with 3 years of relevant experience after the degree in a reputed multi-speciality hospital setup.
- Pharmacist (Contractual) - Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent. Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University Non Teaching Positions Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh on or before 28 December 2017
Rs. 500/- by DD in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, payable at Punjab National Bank. Dibrugarh University Branch (Branch Code-994000)