Dibrugarh University invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria to fill up the following below mentioned posts of ‘Laboratory Assistant’ and ‘Assistant Teacher (Arts)’ post. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 19 January 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19 January 2015.
Details of Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Teacher (Arts): 02 Posts
Qualification must be from any recognized Institution or University with appropriate post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in B. Pharm. with appropriate experience in the relevant field.
- For Post 2: Possess Bachelor’s Degree with Assamese (for ST (P) candidates or with Arts (for SC) and must be having B. Ed. Degree and TGT qualified desired with appropriate experience in the relevant field.
18 to 38 years
- For Post 1: Pay Scale is of Rs, 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Candidate will get Consolidated Salary of Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application (if reqd.) and the Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh” on or before 19 January 2015.