Examiner of Patents and Designs Recruitment
Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industryinvited applications for the recruitment ofExaminer of Patent and Design. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 04 September 2018.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 06 August 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 04 September 2018
- Download e-Admit Card for Preliminary Examination - 15 September 2018 (Tentative)
- Preliminary Examination – 30 September 2018 (Tentative)
- Download e-Admit Card for Main Examination – 30 October 2018 (Tentative)
- Mains Examination – 18 November 2018 (Tentative)
- Merit List Declaration – 22 January 2019 (Tentative)
DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & IndustryVacancy Details
Total Posts –220
- Biochemistry – 6 Posts
- Chemistry – 45Posts
- Polymer Science – 4Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 30Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineering – 4Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 55Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 70 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 6Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Examiner Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Biochemistry - Master’s Degree in Biochemistry.
- Chemistry –Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Polymer Science –Master’s Degree in Polymer Science or Bachelor Degree in Polymer Engineering/ Technology.
- Electrical Engineering –Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Bio-Medical Engineering –Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering/ Technology.
- Computer Science/ Information Technology –Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Electronics & Telecommunication –Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Technology.
- Metallurgical Engineering –Bachelor ‘sDegree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Technology.
21 to 35 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Examiner Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam (Screening Exam) followed by Main Examination
How to Apply for DIPP Ministry of Commerce & IndustryJobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the website www.cgpdtmrecruitment.inon or before 04 September 2018.
Application Fee for Examiner Posts:
- General/OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
Download Official Notification Here
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs