Senior Research Fellow Jobs 2018
ICAR- Director of Cold Water Fisheries Research (ICAR-DCFR) Jobs Notification: ICAR- Director of Cold Water Fisheries Research (ICAR-DCFR) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Young Professional. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 13 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 13 March 2018
ICAR- DCFR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – 1 Post
- Research Associate – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, RA and Young Professional Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Life Science with 4/5 years Bachelor’s Degree.
- Young Professional – Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Application
- Research Associate –PHD in relevant subject or Master’s Degree in relevant subject with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree having 1st Division or 60% Marks or equivalent.
Age Limit for SRF, RA and Young Professional Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Young Professional – 45 years
- Research Associate – 40 years for men and 45 years for women
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for ICAR- DCFR Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 13 March 2018 at Institute’s Bhimtal Campus.