Directorate of Industries Maharashtra invited Applications in prescribed format for filling up of vacancies of Industries Inspector (Lower Grade) / Extension Officer (Industries) Group-C employees in the Directorate of Industries. Interested Candidates are required to apply only through Offline mode before 25 March 2013.
- Opening Date For Application: 4 March 2013
- Closing Date For Application: 25 March 2013
Name of the Post: Industries Inspector (Lower Grade) / Extension Officer (Industries)
Total Number of vacancies: 145
- Age of Candidates must be lies under 18 to 33 years as on 1 July 2013.
- The relaxation will also occur in age as per Government rules.
Candidates should have Degree in Science or a Diploma in Chemical Technology/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering/ Electronic/Textile/ Leather/ Automobile, Metallurgy, Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering of university/ institute or any other qualification equivalent thereto, as recognized by Government.
- Unreserved Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Reserved Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- in form of DD in favour of The Development Commissioner (Industries), Directorate of Industries, Maharashtra State Mumbai payable at Mumbai.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay 4200/-.
Selection Process: Selections will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- The application will be done through offline mode and application form format is available in the official website. The official site is www.mced.nic.in .
- First download the application form and then send the properly filled form in the following address.
District Industries Centre
New Administrative Building,
Hutatma Rajguru chowk,
Madam Kama Road,
- Candidates have to superscribe envelope by “Application for the post of the INDUSTRIES INSPECTOR (LOWER GRADE) / EXTENSION OFFICER (INDUSTRIES), Group-C” in bold letters.