District Child Protection Unit, Diu invited application for the recruitment to the post of Counsellor and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 December 2017.
Closing date for submission of application: 06 December 2017
Administration of Daman & Diu (U.T), District Child Protection Unit Vacancy Details
- District Child Protection Officer: 01 Post
- Programme Officer: 01 Post
- Legal-cum-Probation Officer: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Counsellor: 01 Post
- Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for District Child Protection Officer & Other Posts
- District Child Protection Officer: Candidates should possess PG degree/Child Development/Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Lawn-lumen Rights/NGO Mgt/Public Administration from a recognized University. 3 years of experience in project Formulation/ implementation, monitoring & supervision in the fields of Child Development/Social Welfare.
- Programme Officer: PG degree in Community Development/Child Development/Social Work/Sociology/Rural Development/Public Administration /Human Resource from a recognized university. 3 years of working experience related to project formulation/ implementation/monitoring and supervision in the fields of Child Developments/ Social Welfare.
- Legal-cum-Probation Officer: PG degree/ Law /Child Development/Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/ Human Rights/NGO Mgt./Public Administration from a recognized University. 3-5 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Social Worker: Graduate from recognized university.
- Counsellor: Post Graduate/ Graduates/ preferably Sociology /Psychology (Child Psychology)/ Social Work or Rural Development with skills is a must.
- Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator: 12th passed from a recognized school, Diploma/Certificate in Computers. 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field & Gujarati. Graduate with computer skills.
- District Child Protection Officer: Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
- Programme Officer,Legal-cum-Probation Officer: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Social Worker, Counsellor: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for District Child Protection Unit, Diu Counselor & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Member Secretary, District Child Protection Unit-Diu Collectorate, Above R.T.O Office, 1st Floor- Diu- 362520 on or before 06 December 2017.