DHFWS Lab Technician & Others Posts Job
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parganas Jobs Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), West Bengal invited applications for the post of Lab Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 February 2018.
- Notification No.: DH&FWS/NHM/2018 /232
- Last Date of Application: 19 February 2018
District Health & Welfare Samiti, North 24 ParganasVacancy Details
- Sr. Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Lab Technician- NUHM – 54 Posts
- Lab Technician- ICTC – 12 Posts
- Lady Counsellor- RBSK – 2 Posts
- Accounts Personnel – 1 Post
- Block Accounts Manager – 1 Post
- Facility Level Quality Manager – 1 Post
Read General Knowledge to Qualify This Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician & Other Posts
- Sr. Medical Officer:First preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline OR b) Candidates with MBBS + Diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience can beconsideredORc) Candidates with MBBS + Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered.
- Lab Technician- NUHM: Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised Board /institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics andDiploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the WestBengal State Medical Faculty / AICTE.
- Lab Technician- ICTC: Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology, (B.Sc.); with minimum l year experience after graduation. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT); with minimum 2 years experiences after diploma.
- Lady Counsellor- RBSK: Graduate in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology /Anthropology /HumanDevelopment.
- Accounts Personnel: Bachelor degree in Commerce, Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, internet Browsing & Accounting software (Tally).
- Block Accounts Manager: Bachelor degree in Commerce, Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, internet Browsing & Accounting software (Tally).
- Sr. Medical Officer, Lab Technician- ICTC – 60 Years
- Lab Technician- NUHM, Lady Counsellor- RBSK, Accounts Personnel, Block Accounts Manager , Facility Level Quality Manager – 40 Years
Read Current Affairs to Qualify This Exam
How to Apply for District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Lab Technician & Other Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat, North 24 Pargana, Pin- 700124 on or before 19 February 2018.