Dr. Shakuntala Mishra University, Lucknow invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in Center for Sign Language and Deaf Studies. The Posts are purely on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 16 June 2014.
Details of Posts
- Sign Language Interpreter/ Language Support Officer: 02 Posts
- Teacher in Bridge Programme: 03 Posts
- Multimedia Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Programme Administrator: 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- Graduate or Post Graduate in relevant subject from recognised University. With Indian Sign Language certification at minimum level B or equivalent (from a RCI recognized centre) OR 10 years of experience in sign language interpreting (for post 1).
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Sign Language Studies from recognised University. Certified work experience in a relevant sector is desired (for post 2 & 5).
- Twelfth (12th) Pass or equivalent from recognised Board or University. Certified Computer Course in Software Programme and Hardware Operation and Maintenance (for post 3).
- Master’s degree or M. Phil or Ph.D in a discipline relevant to Applied Sign Language Studies from recognised University (for post 4).
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any subject from recognised University. Formal training in Indian Sign Language is desired (for post 6).
Consolidated Remunerations of Rs. 20,000/- Per Month (for post 1, 5 & 6), Rs. 25,000/- Per Month (for post 2), Rs. 15,000/- Per Month (for post 3) and Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (for post 4).
Application Fee (Non – refundable) of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Dr. Shakuntala Misra Rehabilitation University”, payable Lucknow.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application may be forwarded to the “Registrar, Dr. Shakuntala Misra Rehabilitation University, Mohaan Road, Lucknow - 226 017, Uttar Pradesh (India)” on or before 16 June 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.