Defence Research and Development Organization, Ministry of Defence invited applications for the Post of Graduate/Technician/Technician (Vocational) Apprentices. The eligible candidates can apply to the post within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 27 December 2014
- Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice
- Graduate Apprentice- Rs. 3560/-
- Technician Apprentice- Rs. 2530/-
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice- Rs. 1970/-
- Graduate Apprentice- First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with not less than 60% marks (55% for SC/ST)* First Class Bachelors Degree + First Class Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science.
- Technician Apprentice- First Class Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline with not less than 60% marks (55% for SC/ST).
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice- A pass in HSC (+2) Vocational course in Office Management/Secretaryship or Knowledge in Computer.
Age Limit: 35 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with other necessary documents to: The General Manager, HRD Cell, SF Complex, Jagdalpur- 494001 Chhattisgarh so as to reach within 15 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.