DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is going to hire Graduate and Diploma Apprentice for different departments. Candidates holding the required qualification and experience will be able to apply online for 116 vacancies out of which 60 are for Graduate Apprentice and 56 are for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 online application procedure will start from 1 November 2019. Candidates are advised to check all required details before applying to any post.
- Commencement of submission of application: 1 November 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 20 November 2019
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 60 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 56 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Candidates holding B.E./B.Tech. Degree in the relevant subject is eligible.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Candidates holding Diploma in the relevant subject are eligible to apply.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 Stipend
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
Official Website Link
Check Relevant Jobs:
CVPP Recruitment 2019 for 18 Apprentices Posts
TANGEDCO Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 500 Apprentice Posts
RailTel (RCIL) Recruitment 2019 for 53 Apprentice Posts, Apply Online @mhrdnats.gov.in
MPEZ Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 40 Posts, Apply by 31 October
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for 160 Apprentice Posts @mponline.gov.in
Rites Limited Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 21 Posts
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019 for 111 Graduate Apprentice & Diploma/Technician Apprentice
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 135 Vacancies
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Apprentice Notification 2019 for 2590 Vacancies
Selection Process for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019
The overall selection procedure consists of Written Test and Interview.
How to apply for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online application on or before 20 November 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official notification PDF for more details.