DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board or DSSSB has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (JE) Posts in the employment newspaper. Those who are interested in JE Jobs in Delhi can submit the DSSSB JE Application on or before 09 February 2022 on dsssbonline.nic.in.
A total of 688 vacancies shall be filled for Civil, Electrical, and Section Officer (SO) Electrical domains under various government departments of Delhi such as EDMC, NDMC, Delhi Jal Board etc.
Applicants will be called for the Tier-1 Exam expected in March 2022. Aspirants can check Vacancy Break-Up, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process in the PDF below.
- Starting Date of DSSSB JE Application Form - 10 January 2022
- Last Date of DSSSB JE Application Form - 09 February 2022
- DSSSB JE Exam Date - Tentative in March 2022
- Junior Engineer/SO (Civil) - 575
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)/Section Officer (Electrical)- 116
DSSSB JE Salary:
Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4200/- Group: ‘B’
DSSSB JE Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent OR
- Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent. and Two years of professional experience as an Electrical/Civil Engineer counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma Examination
Important Note: Candidates are advised to check the department wise qualification and age limit in the PDF given below
DSSSB JE Age Limit:
- Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC)/Delhi Jal Board - 18 to 30 years
- Other Dpt - 18 to 27 years
- DTC - 18 to 35 years
Selection Process for DSSSB JE Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of exam:
- Tier 1 Exam
- Tier 2 Exam
How to Apply for DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022?
Online Applications are invited from 10 January to 09 February 2022.