University of Delhi (DU) - Faculty of Law invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 3 posts of Junior Assistant and Office Attendant. Eligible can send their applications before 20 April 2015.
Closing date for submission of Application: 20 April 2015
Details of Post
1. Junior Assistant: 1post
2. Office Attendant: 2 posts
1. Junior Assistant: Candidate should have passed Class 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or have a graduate degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognisable university. degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Science and knowledge of operation of latest packages related to Pay Roll, Accounts, MIS etc is desirable.
2. Office Attendant: Candidate should have passed 10th Class passed with minimum 1 year of experience.
1. Junior Assistant: Rs 15,800 per month
2. Office Attendant: Rs 11,000 per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online and send their applications to To Dean, Faculty of Law,
University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007 before 20 April 2015.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January